Simulated National Hockey League
Nous sommes actuellement le Mar Oct 16, 2018 8:14 am

Heures au format UTC - 4 heures

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 3 messages ] 
Auteur Message
MessagePublié: Mer Août 08, 2012 10:34 pm 

Sharks prospect Kuraly starring at USA camp
NHL.com - Wednesday, 08.08.2012 / 8:29 PM / Prospects

LAKE PLACID, N.Y. -- It took a while, but Sean Kuraly finally figured out how to get the three components of his game all heading in the same direction at the same time.

Once that happened, he developed into a hard-working offensive talent, and he's had that talent on display during this week's USA Hockey National Junior Evaluation Camp.

Kuraly, a 2011 fifth-round pick of the San Jose Sharks, scored a nifty goal in the second period that put the United States ahead for good in its 5-2 win against Finland on Wednesday at Herb Brooks Arena.

[...]

"He's always had that blinding speed," U.S. goalie Jon Gillies, a teammate the past two seasons with Indiana, told NHL.com. "He would have six or seven breakaways a game and he may have scored one of them his first year."

Kuraly said it was a question of getting all the facets of his game going the right way, which he was able to do when he returned to Indiana for the start of the 2011-12 season.

"The first year I got about six breakaways a game and I'd score once out of every four games," he said. "Last year I got two a game and buried maybe one a game. It all came together … got everything on the same page -- my hands with my legs and my head. When it comes together, things slow down a little bit and you don't have to go 100 mph."

Things came together so well that Kuraly finished fourth in the USHL with 32 goals and tied for fourth with 70 points.

More than the offense, Kuraly's all-round game made people take notice.

"He's always the hardest worker on the ice," Gillies said. "He's so fast that he's always behind the [defense], he always gets there. But he comes back, too, and that's the biggest asset of his game, his two-way game and how he plays defense. I loved having him on the ice for both years because he's so responsible defensively, and you can always count on him for that big goal, big play, whenever you need it."

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=639450

MessagePublié: Mer Août 08, 2012 10:54 pm 
Excellent Texte Dan!!!

MessagePublié: Mer Août 08, 2012 11:07 pm 
Hors-ligne

hahahhaahahaa

est bonne !!!!!

PIERRE VILLENEUVE DG BOSTON BRUINS

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 3 messages ] 

Heures au format UTC - 4 heures